Moma Scholarship momascholarship.gov.in – Moma Scholarship registration and Application Form
Scheme of Merit cum means based scholarship to students belonging to minority communities.
The objective of the Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the poor and meritorious students belonging to minority communities to enable them to pursue professional and technical courses.
These scholarships are available for studies in India only and will be awarded through an Agency designated by the State Government/UT Administration for this purpose
Click below for more details
Eligibility criteria :
1. Students, who have got admission in a recognized college to pursue technical/professional courses, on the basis of a competitive examination.
2. Students, who have got admission in a recognized college to pursue technical/professional courses, without facing any competitive examination, will also be eligible for scholarship. However, such students should have not less than 50% marks at higher secondary/graduation level. Selection of these students will be done strictly of merit.
3. A scholarship holder under this scheme will not avail any other scholarship/stipend for pursuing the course.
4. The annual family income of the beneficiary/parent or guardian of the beneficiary should not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh per annum from all sources.
5. A student residing in a particular State/UT will be entitled for scholarship under the quota of that State/UT only irrespective of his place of study.
Last Date for Online Submission of Fresh Applications by Students 30th September 2012